Zillions of hand sanitizers going for $1/bottle at Walmart, and apparently no takers. Might be smart to buy the whole lot and wait for the next new pathogen. It won’t be a long wait.
- The senses deteriorate with age. On a recent walk, I passed the local Starbucks and couldn’t tell whether I was smelling dog poop or coffee. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
- Many people are indifferent about classical music but I go for Baroque.
- I hate climbing stairs but I’m not condescending.
- Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci hanging out an NIH meeting. This was in 2018.
- 2020: Pritzker family owns stake in company providing COVID-19 tests.
- COVID lockdowns were all about the science.
- A lot of people on LinkedIn who have never managed anyone have awfully strong opinions about how managers should manage.